Owner
Bonjour ! I'm Surii. Sweet 17th. SPM Candidates 2014. I put the hate in whatever. Keep your head up, keep your heart strong. Nothing you or your friends say will affect my life in any way, shape, or form. Don't judge me. You only see what I choose to show you
Arigatou
Template was made by
Miichiko.
Thanks to
Pixel-diary for the cute pixels and icons.
Selamat Hari Raya To All Muslims.
Honestly, Muslims are the only people you’d meet who enjoy starving themselves during the day and standing for hours at night praying. There must be something there…
I’m going to miss Ramadan. Remember to keep whatever goals you made in Ramadan, in sha Allah. May Allah accept all good we have done and all good we intend to do.
Maybe I'm too late to wish this but we're still in it right ? Raya sebulan okay. Haha. Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri Maaf Zahir Dan Batin to All Muslims. Minal Aidin Wal Faizin.
xoxo,
Surii
Selamat Hari Raya To All Muslims.
Honestly, Muslims are the only people you’d meet who enjoy starving themselves during the day and standing for hours at night praying. There must be something there…
I’m going to miss Ramadan. Remember to keep whatever goals you made in Ramadan, in sha Allah. May Allah accept all good we have done and all good we intend to do.
Maybe I'm too late to wish this but we're still in it right ? Raya sebulan okay. Haha. Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri Maaf Zahir Dan Batin to All Muslims. Minal Aidin Wal Faizin.
xoxo,
Surii
Its All About Me
Salam Ukhuwah Fillah
I am what I am and I will be what I wish to be. Following someone is not my forte.
Just known as Surii. Imma 17th. I'm Malaysian with a lil bit siammese mixed. I'm an ordinary girl with a pair of dimple. I don't really care what people said about me. Its time to change to be a better muslimah. In Sha Allah. Our train is heading towards death, and we are worried about life. I learnt. Not to judge people. I learnt. To be a good example instead of judging. Bi idznillah , Inshaallah kull khayr ! Ameen , Barakallahu fiek